- Reg. 861/2007,
- Dir. 2013/11,
- Reg. 524/2013,
- Dir. 2019/2161,
- Dir. 2020/1828,
- Small claims,
- Enforcement of consumer rights,
- Alternative Dispute Resolution,
- Online Dispute Resolution Platform,
- Collective Redress and Settlements,
- ADR/ODR and Adjudication as Different Levels of an Integrated Public Service Provided Online ...Más
Derechos de autor 2022 Revista Ítalo-española de Derecho procesal
Esta obra está bajo una licencia internacional Creative Commons Atribución 4.0.
The ESCP disappointing results, the scarce interconnection between Reg. 861/2007, ADR legislation and Directives 2019/2161 and 2020/1828, as well as the suboptimal functioning of the ODR platform urge for a global rethinking. The Author points out some possible interventions to implement consumers’ and users’ protection in relation to small and homogenous claims, hoping that the European Institutions will soon consider a reform aimed at establishing an online integrated justice service in which court procedures merge with mechanisms of amicable solution.