- Reg. 861/2007,
- Dir. 2013/11,
- Reg. 524/2013,
- Dir. 2019/2161,
- Dir. 2020/1828,
- Small claims,
- Enforcement of consumer rights,
- Alternative Dispute Resolution,
- Online Dispute Resolution Platform,
- Collective Redress and Settlements,
- ADR/ODR and Adjudication as Different Levels of an Integrated Public Service Provided Online ...Más
Derechos de autor 2022 Beatrice Zuffi
Esta obra está bajo una licencia internacional Creative Commons Atribución 4.0.
The ESCP disappointing results, the scarce interconnection between Reg. 861/2007, ADR legislation and Directives 2019/2161 and 2020/1828, as well as the suboptimal functioning of the ODR platform urge for a global rethinking. The Author points out some possible interventions to implement consumers’ and users’ protection in relation to small and homogenous claims, hoping that the European Institutions will soon consider a reform aimed at establishing an online integrated justice service in which court procedures merge with mechanisms of amicable solution.